As the coronavirus clampdown widens, companies across the country are facing uncertainty in the wake of mandated closures and disruptions to business activities. From the employer’s perspective, there is also growing concern over legal issues that may arise in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic. CONTINUE READING...
Author Archives: Mary Ruth Houston
- Mandatory Post-Accident Drug Testing Policies May Run Afoul of New OSHA Rule
- Federal Contractors Beware – New Paid Sick Leave Requirements
- The Government Agency Clash On Whether “Because of Sex” Includes “Sexual Orientation”
- Top Five Curveballs to Look Out For When Dealing with the FMLA
- OMB Halts EEO-1 Pay Reporting Requirements