Shutts’ Labor and Employment Law Blog analyzes and discusses laws, regulations, recent news and trends affecting labor and employment issues in a variety of industries and in both the private and public sector. The blog is written for employers, employees, HR professionals, in-house counsel and the general public. Experienced counsel and authors will cover a myriad of issues affecting labor and employment in an ever changing economic and legal landscape. Sign up today to receive email updates to your inbox. Have feedback or suggestions? Email us anytime.
- Mandatory Post-Accident Drug Testing Policies May Run Afoul of New OSHA Rule
- The Government Agency Clash On Whether “Because of Sex” Includes “Sexual Orientation”
- Federal Contractors Beware – New Paid Sick Leave Requirements
- Top Five Curveballs to Look Out For When Dealing with the FMLA
- OMB Halts EEO-1 Pay Reporting Requirements