On August 29, 2017, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) announced that the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) was “initiating a review and immediate stay of the effectiveness of the new aspects of the EEO-1” form. CONTINUE READING...
Author Archives: Jaclyn Clark
- Federal Contractors Beware – New Paid Sick Leave Requirements
- Mandatory Post-Accident Drug Testing Policies May Run Afoul of New OSHA Rule
- The Government Agency Clash On Whether “Because of Sex” Includes “Sexual Orientation”
- OMB Halts EEO-1 Pay Reporting Requirements
- Top Five Curveballs to Look Out For When Dealing with the FMLA